Our cloud-based asset-management software lets you effortlessly track your school’s inventory and assets.
Think of all the equipment, warranties, insurance policies, serial numbers, and other critical info floating around your school.
It’s a lot to keep track of—and finding what you need (usually on a moment’s notice) can be a royal pain in the, well, asset.
With AssetTrakker cloud-based asset-management software, everything is at your fingertips. The program sets up in seconds.
Like any inventory-management system, AssetTrakker requires some initial—and potentially time-consuming—data entry (plus ongoing updates).
But once that part is done, the program is easy to navigate: Just log in with an Internet connection and a browser and go.
Our asset and inventory-tracking system lets you keep tabs on everything from PCs to paper towels, along with:
- Computers, printers, photocopiers, and other electronics
- Big equipment, like furnaces and air conditioners
- Furniture, paper goods, office supplies, lighting, and so forth
- Serial numbers
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Insurance polices
- Product warranties
- Prices paid
- Much more
When you link these tools, you’ll have your equipment’s repair history, warranty information, and other key info at the ready.
What else can AssetTrakker do?
- Reports –– get an instant view of your entire inventory and where each item is located; sort by building, room, category, and more
- Budgets –– keep track of which items were purchased under what budgets, modify budgets as needed, and add new ones
- Insurance documents –– list insurance policies for each item and add or revise as needed
- Service information –– quickly access equipment service and maintenance contracts, so you never again have to ask, “Who should we call to fix that?”
- Sophisticated search tools –– no more fumbling through files and piles to find critical info
- Physical inventory –– create printable sheets or input information directly into the AssetTrakker program
Ready to subscribe now? Fill out our quickie form or call us now at 877-225-0100.