PowerTrakker Managed UPS
Our uninterruptible power supply gives you worry-free protection during power events—and beyond.
It’s essential to keep a UPS power supply at the ready should your school experience a power disruption: Electricity goes out, the UPS battery backup kicks in, and you’ve got a window of time to safely shut down your device. No harm done.
Model: PTII-SS (SecureSchool)
Model: PTII-WT (WirelessTrakker)
But what if the battery dies—like over a weekend or a holiday or simply because (oops) someone forgot to change it? Your UPS fails, your equipment loses “juice,” and your hard-drive data likely gets corrupted.
Avoid that nightmare with PowerTrakker. While it works beautifully as a standalone UPS power supply, PowerTrakker is most commonly used as a second-tier UPS.
Should the primary UPS run out of battery, PowerTrakker kicks in to keep the appliance it’s connected to running for several minutes. Then, if power isn’t restored, it signals the device to gracefully shut down.
Icing on the cake: There’s zero maintenance to worry about. Most UPS devices require periodic load testing, battery change-outs every three (or so) years, and proper battery disposal.
Your low-cost PowerTrakker subscription includes a free, automatic replacement every three years. You just send the old one back to us (on our dime), and we’ll recycle it.
Additional PowerTrakker Features:
- Designed for use with SecureSchool, WirelessTrakker, SpamTrakker, and MessageGuard
- Easy to install (one person can do it) and simple to use
- Works as a standalone or when connected to another UPS battery backup
- Free, automatic replacements every three years
- Free, unlimited tech support
- Two models: the original PowerTrakker for smaller appliances and PowerTrakker II for larger devices (not sure which is right for you? We’ll help you)
Like all our products, PowerTrakker is super reasonable (check our rate calculator). It’s a minor price to pay for major peace of mind.
*Remember, ground shipping is always free in the continental U.S. Schools in Alaska and Hawaii pay partial shipping.